Pythia doesn't provide some/any replies suggestions in Zendesk Support or Chat. Why?
There are different causes of empty suggestions:
- You might have not synced the macros/shortcuts that were created after the installation or the last synchronization. See how to sync macros/shortcuts.
- There are no relevant suggestions for the given ticket/chat message (i.e. if it is too short or very misspelled).
- There are some relevant macros or shortcuts to suggest, but they are not highly relevant and ignored (this can be optimized for many cases if needed – contact us).
- [Support] Ticket is closed (suggestions don't make sense since the ticket can not be updated anymore).
- Pythia is down for maintenance or because of some internal issues (yeah, it happens to us too).
Pythia apps make suggestions reflecting the access permissions of the macros / shortcuts (group or department).
If you are looking to optimize the quality of the suggestions check this article.